Friday, September 29, 2017

Honeybee Stamps + STAMPtember


Hello! This past month has been full of excitement over at Simon Says Stamp. STAMPtember is such a fun month filled with collaborations from many different companies. Today, I'm happy to be joining in to share a little something using the set designed by one of my favorites, Honey Bee Stamps

 
I started by stamping the tiny heart, from Coffee Break, multiple times onto my white card panel. I colored those in using Zig markers and then moved onto my sentiment, from the STAMPtember set,  Remarkable You. I love a sentiment set and this one is beyond awesome! Along the bottom portion of my card, I simply added strips of colorful cardstock that coordinate with my colorful hearts. Before attaching my card panel to my turquoise card front, I added white twine and a few clear sequins. 

Thanks so much for visiting with me today! 





1 comment: