Saturday, October 07, 2017

Honey Bee Stamps + Chibitronics WCMD Blog Hop

Happy Saturday to you! Welcome to the World Card Making Day Honey Bee Stamps and Chibitronics Blog Hop. There is a whole line up for you today, filled with tons of inspiration using this great product. This was my first time creating with Chibitronics and it certainly won't be the last.  

I kept my card just very sweet and simple for today. Seasonal Sweeties is one of Honey Bee Stamps new fall sets and also the set I chose to use.  

 I started with a piece of white cardstock and stamped my image right in the center. I knew I wanted to use the hearts in the set, so I stamped those underneath the umbrella and then picked a sentiment that fit with the rest of my card. Sending Showers of Love was perfect! I used my Zig Real Brush Markers to color that adorable image in. I wanted to add a little something to the scarf and boots, so I simply used my white gel pen to add polka dots. You can NEVER go wrong with polka dots! :)


And here are those three little hearts all lit up after I attached all my Chibitronics pieces! So fun, right? 

Here is the complete list of hoppers for you to visit. Honey Bee Stamps will be giving a $25 gift certificate for comments on every blog, as well as Chibitronics giving away a starter pack. 


Melissa Bickford <--- YOU ARE HERE

Happy hopping! 



24 comments:

  1. What a sweet card...I love where you "lighted" it too! AND happy World Cardmking Day...my favorite holiday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute... I love the added light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love how this little hearts light up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this card is so cute and the dog with the umbrella so funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, love the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Adorable pup and light up stars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I love where you chose to light the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!! Love all of the creativity with the Chibitronics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a sweet and lovely card !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty and sweet all in one! Happy World CardMaking Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card! Love the umbrella-toting girl and pup! So cute with the light-up hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is this card.....very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card! Love how you made the hearts light up. So pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the limitless possibilities with these lights! Anything can have a fun light feature. Your card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really fun, Melissa! And I agree, you can never go wrong with polka dots! Such a sweet card <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!!! The dog and his umbrella makes it fun. Lites are nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this stamp set! Loving the hearts lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute. I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete